Monday, August 9, 2010

Last But Certainly Not Least

So, I'm home. And I'm not happy about it, except for the whole having my puppy back part.

Here are the things that I must revert back to now that I'm home:

-Look left first instead of right when crossing the street, though I did just see some guy driving the wrong way on the highway--scary, right?
-Say "excuse me" instead of "sorry" when trying to move through a crowd
-Crisps are chips, chips are fries, but wedges are still wedges
-Tiny silver coins are 10 cents not 5(p)
-No haggling at the market, though I do feel that milk is way overpriced
-Tip all bartenders, servers and cabbies because if you don't they can spit in your drink, in your food or in your face

and lastly...

-Normal hairstyles are OK. There is no need for a rattail, mullet or girl with long hair on one side and a shaved head on the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment