Monday, August 2, 2010

I Know It's Not Over Yet, but...

With just 2 classes remaining before the conclusion of my London program, I am becoming a bit saddened with the prospect of returning home to the U.S. I feel like I just got here and I'm not ready to leave. I haven't seen enough West End shows, I haven't had enough free time to relax in one of London's beautiful parks for an afternoon and I certainly have not climbed the stairs to my flat enough to develop the perfectly tight butt I was hoping for. I need more time! But first, I need my puppy teleported over here so she can enjoy so many of the wonderful things that the UK and the continent have to offer. It breaks my heart when I see all the pups here at parks, markets and sightseeing with their owners while my Gia is stuck in NY with her grandparents (I know you're reading this and I don't mean to offend you, but you guys taking her for walks at Glen Island does not compare to the fun she could have at Stonehenge).


Anyway, my new focus is to get through my last semester of school as quickly as possible (OK, that's not a new goal, but just wait) and find a job somewhere in Europe, preferably in the UK. I'm meant to be here and so is my dog. Now, I just need to find that British husband of mine or figure out another way to land myself a work visa. Any ideas?

1 comment: