Saturday, July 10, 2010

On Your Mark...

I'm excited to finally be prepping for London, with the first round of packing completed and my mascot almost done. I have decided to bring a picture of my dog pasted onto a piece of cardboard that will be attached to a stick because it's the closest thing I have to bringing her with me. I look forward to ending up with some great photos of her at the Eiffel Tower as well as other famous touristy destinations.

As I packed, I had to keep reminding myself that this is only a three week excursion and that I do not need my entire summer wardrobe and that washing machines do, in fact, exist on the other side of the pond. Hopefully, I will get my over-packing under control before these new airline checked luggage guidelines take me for all I'm worth.

Having not been back to London since I spent a semester there in 2003, I cannot wait to dive back in and explore even more than I did previously. I am particularly excited to visit many tourist destinations that I missed last visit due to the amount of time I spent in class and interning outside of London, which limited my exploring opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment